If your centre receives from another site, make sure the transferred food is safe to serve:
- The kitchen operator at the original site should make sure that the hazardous food reaches to the right cooking temperature for that specific food item.
- Clean insulation bags and cooler containers are required for the food transfer.
- Keep cold food cold and hot food hot.
- Make sure the time duration from the time that food is cooked, packaged, transferred and served does not exceed more than 2 hours.
- Clean and sanitize all the food contact surfaces prior serving the food.
- Wash your hands and children’s hands prior and after eating the food.
Last modified: February 19, 2020