The Huron Perth Public Health supports child care centres with tools and resources to help keep children healthy and safe by controlling the spread of infection within your centre.
This online resource includes information on the following:
- Immunization requirements for staff
- Immunization requirements for children at your centre
- General hygiene and infection control
- Cleaning and disinfecting within your centre
- Enteric and respiratory outbreak control measures
- Food safety and food allergies
You will also find information on steps you can take when caring for ill children in your center.
If you have questions or concerns about the health and safety of children in your care, please contact us at at 1.888.221.2133 and ask to speak to a member of the Infectious Diseases team.
Last modified: February 19, 2020